I am posting here since I'm bad for RuneScape

wfuuopy
W
Новичок
13/11/2020 в 04:28

My magical level is 21 and RuneScape gold I have been advised to train with Firestrike. I was wondering though. . What exactly should I be coaching on?! How do I locate some monsters suitable for my level? My other question is a bit more complicated. . When I am training magical, is it possible/feasible to train yet another ability at precisely the exact same time? I notice that my hitpoints and defence tend to go up while I'm fighting which is good - are there any other skills I should be training at precisely the exact same moment? I'd like to ultimately do pvp, what skills are important to this as a magic user?

Oh one final thing. . How important is that my armour when killing creatures or pvping? If I invest in greater armour while I am training or when I get my abilities maxed out? 1. Use curse 0n the zammy mage in varrock palace cos he swallow the att so u can do it over and over. 2. If u use curse spells and weaken ur hp/def wont move up cos its a charm not an assault. If u do utilize and att it consistently train hp but dont instruct def cos it takes more time to mage lvl up. 3. For PVP minigames u need high str, def(because rangers can get u),higher att. The battle related ones are for if u against rangers. 4. Armour is equally as important as a staff.if u are f2p wizzy hat,wizzy robe top,monks robe bottom,any gloves/boots,some other elemental staff. If ure p2p u cant really do any better than that which I think cos in 40 mage + 20 def u get to utilize mystic armour.at 40 mage + def u get to wear splitbark.Although I believe u kan wear enchanted robes.

Yeah, I am posting here since I'm bad for like the third time . Anyway, I invested about 600-700k+ on webpages for my Zammy Book, today I am sitting on 1.2M. Also worth mentioning, I have my daddy's annoying short attention-span, which is a nuisance, should I go try purchasing 10K water-filled vials for 900K gain, I'll only end up purchasing 1k of these from Adrougne General Store then selling them at the Grand Exchange, after becoming bored... So, is there a fast way to generate money so that I can buy myself a whip again, so it fits my attention-span?

Here, you can cut yews or magical trees if you've got a high enough level or if you dont then there's plenty of Phentermine with approximately 6 or 5 spinning wheels along with a bank close by. Get possibly a spoonful of flax, spin them for bowstrings and also you should almost be there however to cope with your brief attention span I have a small tip I use because I have exactly the same thing. View t.v whilst you play. It works for me because I see the programme however loose intrest so turn to rs and then envision between both. If you dont think about getting a k as it will take a while think of it as bursts like state to yourself"I will get 280 bow strings and go do something else for some time" or say"I will get 280 bowstrings, sell them the get another 280" it stops you from getting bored because every so often you go around helping ease boerdom.

Ok another day me and my buddy knight nine (you might know him as Khorne on sals) went hunting... my stats are 50 assault 66 str 60 hp 40 def 31 beg and 72 mage along with 66 cb, his stats were 60 assault 60 str 40 def 17 beg 65 cb. Our equippment was... Me: coif, rune chain, rune kite, de hide vambs de hide legs and old school rs gold str ammy. Rune scimmy as wep.

Ноутбук: Acer Sfgsg с Windows
Тему читают: гостей: 1