How do you get students to revise their writing

najwayaminah
N
Новичок
24/07/2024 в 15:47

At the start of the writing process, I had pupils write silently. For it to be successful, pupils, in my experience, must have a wide range of topics available. Silent writing is an excellent, focused exercise for the ideation and drafting phases of the writing process. However, when it comes to reviewing and later editing, I believe peer engagement is essential. During the revision stage, students should "rehearse" words, phrases, introductions, and thesis statements with one another. During revision time, I like to use anonymous student papers from prior class periods (or previous years) on the document camera with the full class—ones that have similar clunkiness or hazy generalities I observe in current papers. Writing Essay Services Revise the case study together. Students will contribute objects to add, delete, and reorganize. As they share, the teacher can make the appropriate adjustments. This is excellent content, and it reinforces my belief that the writing process should be communal.

Ноутбук: Apple I phone 14 с Windows
Тему читают: гостей: 1