Айфон 11, стоит взят? - 2 страница

Zheka_85
Z
Новичок
11/07/2022 в 08:46

Wall да за ним только школота гоняться. смысл его покупать и потом трястись.вдруг уроню ..... Тут писали про хуавей.у меня был Huawei Mate 20 Lite. труба норм.батарею хорошо держит.на пару дней хватала. Сейчас самсунг купил М22. что то малость пожалел.батарею на день с копеечками хватает.яблоки обгрызанные тупо брен и цены заоблачные. у меня было бы много бабала. я бы его всё равно не купил..

Ноутбук: Dell .... с Windows
ann5
A
Новичок
02/09/2022 в 19:43

я хочу уже 13й дождаться

Ноутбук: Acer 7520 с Windows
dentvestal
D
Новичок
11/10/2022 в 11:27

The presentation of five nights at freddy's is deceptively straightforward, yet it belies the game's cunning. It subverted my consciousness and relied on the fact that my mind could fool itself in order to prevail against logical reasoning. During the course of the five hours that I spent playing it, the really wonderful moments almost always occurred after I had successfully resisted the impulse to sob and sweat uncontrollably in a ball. It's a first-person horror game, but the reward isn't the monster bursting out of the closet; rather, it's the steadily increasing sense of dread that comes from watching the doorknob turn slowly.

Ноутбук: Dell Inspiron 16 Plus с Windows Vista 64-bit
ProTexnik555
P
Новичок
Вчера в 16:56

или Айфон 15) 11 старенький но норм

Ноутбук: Acer ПК с Windows
Тему читают: гостей: 2